Personal health is constantly changing. To promote well-being over the years, it is important to eat healthy. Good nutrition is needed for healthy aging, and equally so for reproductive success, for recovering from illness, and for optimal functioning.
Our mission in the Nutrition Clinic is to to educate people and to provide them with helpful tools to create a healthy food environment that supports proper nutrition.
Counseling with a Dietitian is available for various health concerns:
An initial consultation with one of our Nutritionist / Dietitians includes: (60-minute session)
- A review of your health history and current state
- Detailed discussion of past and current eating habits
- Establishment of short term and long term goals to achieve optimal health, whether that means improving current conditions or preventing future illness.
- Resources to help you achieve your goals.
Follow up consultations are recommended:
- To provide detailed meal plans and sample menus that are individually tailored to your specific health concerns
- To monitor how the recommended dietary modifications are coming along and to adjust them accordingly
- To motivate and empower you to continue to improve your health through nutrition
A healthy diet and lifestyle are your best weapons in the fight against disease and illness. Allow our Downtown Montreal Dietitians to provide you with the necessary tools to improve your health from the inside out.